Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: G2F... do you use her much?

sassanik opened this issue on Mar 16, 2014 ยท 63 posts

-Timberwolf- posted Thu, 03 April 2014 at 3:31 AM

Qiute:

You don't set "follow my morphs" with Genesis and later figures, it is automatic, if there is no corresponding morph in the clothing, it projects the morph from the figure to the clothing."

On some custom made morphs it works, on some it doesn't. I just can't figure out why.

Quote: "If the morphs are not in the clothing then there is a menu option that will project the morphs from the figure to the clothing."

Do you mean the "Transver Utility" tool?

It gives a morph called "FBMAllExtend". It does size all up, but it doesn't make the clothes fit.

Being used to a Poser workwlow DS is indeed quite confusing. Can anybody explain one more weird issue to me , please?

When trying to tweak my own morphs on a Genesis2Female in a modeller, I reduce the mesh to base resolution, then export it as an *.obj and tweak it in silo, c4d or hexagon. The Genesis2F base geometrie is imported split up in multiple litte groups in my target modeller. Not the grouping you can see in DS. Grouped in little pieces. Why that? So I am forced to either use sculptris, that doesn't split in groups or using the DS/hexagon bridge. Is it a bug or is it purpuse?