Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: PP2014 Morphs STILL Messing Up! PLEASE HELP!!!

Glen opened this issue on Apr 03, 2014 · 26 posts

Glen posted Thu, 03 April 2014 at 11:55 AM

Thanks for the replies folks.

The reason I mentioned all the problems with the system was because it might be a system problem linking all of these issues together. I didn't think my desktop problem was a Poser issue, I thought my Poser issue and desktop problem might be common to, say, a 32-bit OS being shit, for example.

I have run the init tool for V4 and it made no difference, however, I do think I'm experiencing a number of issues all at once, namely having more than one V4 (the LB one is a figure in its own right, as I said, I had to mangle through it with the developer of LB and he guided me through the whole process, so I have a separate figure with just the gen prop and the morphs).

However, I think I *may *have overcome the problems with this particular project by starting an entirely new project with the LB V4 and injecting just the basic morphs I need (V4 basic morphs, ++ morphs), then applying Annie's morph and mat poses. With just the LB morphs, Daz morphs and the mats I made, Annie seems to be pulling all the right faces for me.

I've a feeling one big problem was conflicting morphs, but I can't figure out why it'd be doing it now, on this system, and not on the other system, because all my older projects are now messed up. It may well be that I need to initialise the LB V4 and I'll try that next, but for now it's rendering, so I'm going to walk away from the bloody thing and take a breather. 

I'm thinking, actually, that I likely have multiple problems here, being that the morphs are conflicting with each other (they're not now because I've not injected them all), the LB V4 isn't initialised (is that likely, as it's working fine now?) and my system is crapping itself due to the high number of morphs (extremely likely, it really is a hideous thing!).

Damn this thing stressed me out today, it's been messing me about for weeks! Let's just hope I can get this render out today without any further problems.

Thanks for your help folks, please excuse the rage.

I'm running Win 10 Pro 32GB RAM Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

My DA Gallery: glen85.deviantart.com/gallery

Peace, love and polygons!