Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why does Poser customers like Conforming Cloths better then Dynamic Cloths ?

RorrKonn opened this issue on Apr 05, 2014 · 54 posts

toastie posted Sun, 06 April 2014 at 6:37 AM

Quote - one issues is how long it takes poser to run a symo.  Its agonizingly long >.<

But if you use MD, you can make it, drape it, export it and BAM in less time(sometimes) then it takes poser to go "drape cloth".

If poser was to have better dynamics I am sure more people would be using it.

I prefer dynamic. But I don't use the Poser cloth room so I would never buy Poser dynamic cloth for example.

I had MD a long time before I had Poser so I've never had any need to even bother with the Cloth Room.

I like dynamic cloth with MD because I can make whatever I like, adjust the cloth however I like and the draping is so much better than struggling with trying to get conforming clothes to look convincing when a figure is sitting down etc. And there is no horrible stretching of textures.

I do use conforming clothing for something with a lot of details which would be a nightmare to try and create a pattern, or something solid like armour. Mainly because I don't have the skills to do this in MD, or the time to learn.