Forum: Community Center

Subject: "Evolution" in the Adult Section **Offensive Post**

BazGibb opened this issue on Nov 24, 1999 ยท 28 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Thu, 25 November 1999 at 12:29 AM

I think of it as people stretching their wings after having them clipped for so long :o) But yes, the image was removed to keep my skinny white tail from ending up behind bars and spending my holidays with some toothless, tattooed man named Bubba but prefers to be called Clairice... and no I didn't yank it because I found the religous aspect offensive... If people want to display JC and the Boys skipping down the yellow brick road in their skivies, who am I to pass judgement. Everyone is accountable for their own actions and will be judged accordingly... just not by me, hell, I have to worry about my own tail (see Bubba reference above) :o) Art is creative expression and it cannot be truly expressed if it is wrapped in moralistic issues that are governed by a multitude of creative individuals whose viewpoints vary. If you don't like the image you see, complain to the creator of that image. Be polite and express your views, perhaps you may find that the person is only looking for a nudge in the right direction. Jack