Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why aren't male figures more popular?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Apr 16, 2014 · 474 posts

moriador posted Wed, 16 April 2014 at 12:47 PM

Quote - @ClarkieWell put it this way, if the survey they carried out on men is true and we think about sex every 20 seconds, it's not hard to understand why Poser is so popular.  I tried to test myself over that one and failed, because everytime I checked to see if I was thinking about sex, I obviously was thinking about sex because I was checking to see if I was thinking about it!

And you think women aren't thinking about sex just as often? Perhaps even MORE often.

I say that because in experiments that studied sexual desire, men showed physical signs of arousal when they viewed images of the specific female types that turned them on. Women showed physical signs of arousal at just about anything remotely connected to sex: naked men, naked women, including an enormous variety of body types, and they didn't even have to be human. Videos of Bonobo chimps mating were apparently quite arousing as well.

We're thinking about sex all the time! It's just that we're so accustomed to it that we don't think of it as "thinking about sex."

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.