Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: "Take it to Sitemail" Campaign

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 09, 2014 · 86 posts

Photopium posted Tue, 10 June 2014 at 9:26 AM

You know, I've recently come as close to dying a cardiac death as any 42  year old non-smoking, non-drinking, non-overweight man can come.

I had a massive heart attack with 4 stents put in, one clot removed and all due to undiagnosed Diabetes that I've had for what I'm sure must be a staggering amount of time to walk around not knowing you're diabetic.

I had 3 out of 4 arteries over 95% blocked.  I waited a whole night to go to ER because I thought I might just be having Gas.  My heart could've literally exploded.

The reason I'm telling you this is to illustrate how close to death I was at the young age of 42, with 3 little toddlers and a loving wife to leave behind.

Having this perspective, it is my opinion that none of this matters a hill of beans.  "So-and-so disagreed with me, oh noes!  Troll!!!  I'm going to tell Mods!!!  I got my feelings hurt on an internet forum!!!"

Seriously, if these are your problems in life, you may want to carefully examine your priorities.  This is already one of the most sterile places on the internet, and you guys want to turn it into a CDC clean room.

Personally, I feel there is plenty of room on the internet for passion, personality, strong opinion, and with that comes stepping on other's precious little toes now and then.  And, at the end of the day, if someone is being an enormous douche, I believe it is perfectly acceptable to tell them so.

Why?  Because you too may be suprisingly close to death, unawares.  Whether you are or not, you quite simply do not have the time to care about such petty and unimportant things as someone else's strongly worded, passionate opinions.

In the world of internet arguments, the ones who run to mods or get their feelings hurt and feel it's unfair are, just about always, the people who didn't "Win"

I suppose this makes me a Troll.  Someone alert the authorities.