Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: "Take it to Sitemail" Campaign

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 09, 2014 · 86 posts

EClark1894 posted Tue, 10 June 2014 at 7:43 PM

Quote -
Why does everyone assume that it's the members fault that a ToS isn't working?

I see nothing wrong with the ToS, my issue is that I don't see why I (or any member) should be expected to abide by it if the moderator does not apply that ToS to everyone in an equal manner.  That's the problem.

There's a comment from Khai in that Punishment Thread, the one where he asks me never to speak to him again.  That comment is still there yet my reply to it was wiped-out and has not been put back.  My reply was simply a light-hearted and humourous post and did not break the ToS (members saw that post).  It's not important for it to be there, but the point is it should not have been removed, and even if it did, then surely the bait needed to be wiped-out as well.

How are members expected to respect a moderator who does these things?

I've checked this post over before posting it, nothing is against the ToS, it's a question I'd like to see an answer to, not from the moderator, but from anyone who took issue with my behaviour the other day.  I'd genuinely like to know why other members here think such moderation behaviour is acceptable.  I'd like to know how, exactly, a person is supposed to have any respect for anyone who does that to his posts without a reason.

Please, tell me.

That doesn't give you license to ignore the rules, pumeco. If you honestly believe that your rights are being denied or you're being unfairly treated by a moderator, then go to the Forum administrator, who I believe is  Kimberly C and explain your case to her. If you STILL don't believe you're being treated fairly, then simply leave. Hopefully  you'll be able to work something out with the mod. Even so, you don't have the right to disrupt or derail another thread, no matter how upset you are.