Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: "Take it to Sitemail" Campaign

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 09, 2014 ยท 86 posts

aeilkema posted Wed, 11 June 2014 at 4:18 AM

I've been following this thread, but have not posted until now :)

What I don't understand is that members feel the need to sit on the moderator throne. To many cry havoc right away when someone is making a comment they don't like. It's one of the reasons I stopped posted regulary here. Let the mods do their job and let us members discuss, even debate, converse, share thoughts and so on, without someone right away shouting things like "oh this thread will be locked soon"

Let a mod decide who's a troll and who isn't, let them do their jobs. Let them lock threads that may get out of hand or shouldn't be there. Let them lock a topic we've seen over and over again. You may not agree with the way they do their job..... fine, that's the time to use sitemail and let them know :)

There is one problem I've seen over the years here, that has never been dealt with and I think pumeco has pointed it out quite rightly. There are a number of members that constantly put out bait. They come in a thread, often not adding to the discussion at all, but just making a comment which offend others or are out of place. The replies to it often gets dealt with, but those putting out the bait seem to run free time after time. I'm getting the impression that the baiting is done on purpose, but I could be completely wrong. All I know is that after the bait has been put out, a thread often derails quite quickly.

For what it's worth though...... if you've been around long enough, you know the forums are quite tame these days. It was a lot different a few years back.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk