Forum: Community Center

Subject: June POSER Sale Continues - Upgrades now added

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 20, 2014 · 17 posts

TinaK posted Sun, 22 June 2014 at 8:40 AM

Quote - But a few questions first:

1. Are the upgrades 'digital download only'?   YES

1A) Are downloads direct from Renderosity, or will they be from the Smith Micro site? They will be from SM site.

1. How long will the actual download be available for?  As long as you have your Registration Key then you should always be able to download.

2. Will the upgrade overwrite the existing copy of Poser, or will it install alongside it? (e.g. if I upgrade from Poser 9 to Poser Pro 2014, will I still be able to run my original Poser 9 as well as the new Poser Pro 2014)?  You would have to read the Product requirements like this one on Poser Pro 2014 reads: MUST HAVE VALID LICENSE FOR POSER 6 OR HIGHER OR POSER DEBUT TO USE THIS PRODUCT

3. Same question as PAnn regarding backups of the installers www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2882232  - I am not the one to answer this question but I have pointed via email to the correct person.  Since it is the weekend I really believe that you will get an answer on Monday.

4. There's a few questions posted by other people on the 'June POSER Sales - Upgrades NOW Included'page that you linked to. Some of them need answers - hope somebody will take a look.

Cheers,

pete

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager