Forum: Community Center

Subject: June POSER Sale Continues - Upgrades now added

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 20, 2014 · 17 posts

3dcheapskate posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 9:16 PM Online Now!

Quote - Glad you figured it out okay.  I was surprised because I had my book out with all my serial numbers listed in one place and they didn't ask for any of that at all.  Unless they have a way of verifying where they are downloading to coinciding with downloading a previous version, they didn't ask for old serial numbers at all.

Pat

I was expecting to enter an old S/N to download too, which is my excuse for my stupid mistake! But the old S/N wasn't required until I actually ran Poser Pro 2014 for the first time.

Quote - Hi does an upgrade of Poser through Renderosity qualify for monthly Render Rewards?  There is nothing that mentions yes or no. thx

I think that when I had the upgrade in my cart (this is my only purchase this month) it said something like "$0 more required to qualify for render rewards this month", so I guess it does. But an admin should be able to say for sure.

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).