Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How can a 3D texture be rotated in the Materials Room?

Cage opened this issue on Jul 04, 2014 · 16 posts

Cage posted Sat, 05 July 2014 at 1:30 PM

What are supposed to be seeing, in that attached image?  Is it the patterned streaks?  Dang, I should drink coffee before coming online when I wake up.  :lol:

The node which really bugs me, with its obvious patterning, is the granite node.  The are a bunch of great shaders in an old Ajax shader pack, which I keep using in spite of the ugly streaking or striping effect visible in the shaders which us granite.  His procedural peeling paint and "slime and concrete" shaders are some of my favorites, but they all use that granite node, and, yes, the improved granite noise is clearly better that the original noise.  Yet it stil produces streaks 'n' stripes!  Argh!  :lol:

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.