Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How can a 3D texture be rotated in the Materials Room?

Cage opened this issue on Jul 04, 2014 · 16 posts

Cage posted Wed, 09 July 2014 at 2:55 PM

Quote - Nice batgirl.  I've always liked batgirl.  Good scene.  well the granite looks fine to me actually.

I used to dream of being her when i was little.

Love esther

This may not be the best image to illustrate how the granite node fails.  Here, the streaks might sort of work with the composition, or something.  :unsure:  That node drives me a bit nutso, though.  Mainly because I keep using the Ajax shaders with the granite, and I haven't been able to work out any way to improve the shader and fix the problem.  Oh well.

Cage used to dream of being the character when he was little, too.  Drove his parents a little crazy, IIRC.  :lol:  Then Star Wars happened and he identified more with Luke Skywalker and everyone was happy.

I need to find a decent (and free) html editor, so I can upload current builds of my characters to my website at Morphography, actually.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.