Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Lyne's Creation's Freebies!

Lyne opened this issue on Jun 20, 2013 · 214 posts

shante posted Tue, 15 July 2014 at 11:13 PM

Quote - > Quote - I just got the HiveWire Horse, Unicorn and Kirin fantasy model based on it by Sparky (whose work I love and am well invested in). I was wondering since I seem to always have a problem accessing the site, why there aren't more textures available the horse yet? Do you know?

Shante - can you pm me and let me know what kind of problems you're having accessing HiveWire's site?  I'll see if I can help.

There are a number of textures that just came out a few days ago :)

The Draft Horse (morph and Clydesdale texture) and CWRW's first texture pack which has 5 texture sets - Belgian, Cream Draught, Gypsy Vanner, Persheron, and Shire.

If you get both of these now, you will get the Beast Horse morph for free (added to your downloads next week).

There's more stuff coming, but we're a small group over there and there are, unfortunately, only so many hours in the day.  If we could suspend that, it would be great lol ;).  Everyone's patience is appreciated while waiting for new products!

Just got the draft animal and the texture pak 1 and the UNICORN TAIL MORPHS and wanted to know if I will be getting a notice telling me when the beast horse is available.