Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

3dstories posted Fri, 25 July 2014 at 9:25 AM

As this is a feedback thread,

(1) I agree with Tigger Springs about sub-information. There are characters I don't use and would like to bypass. I, too, don't use many Genesis characters and would prefer if clothes, hair and characters for Genesis only were something I could occasionaly block out. Not being able to differentiate between Genesis and non-Genesis is a reason I do less shopping at Daz. It is frustrating seeing an artistic creation I like, spend the time to read about it, and then find it is not designed for the figure I have it in mind for.

Along those lines, too, are the Hairstyle products.  I'd like to separate out Hair products from textures for Hair products. 80%-90% of the time I'm either shopping for one or the other. It is frustrating if you are looking for a new figure or prop to go through pages of texture styles that are not applicable, especially if the Rendo server is slow and the pages take a few seconds to load.

If I'm shopping for new hairstyle figure or prop products, I usually want to see those first as I typically have a limited budget. Sometimes I do want to see what other textures support it.  If I am shopping for a texture product, it is usually because I already have the hairstyle and want to see how to extend its reach. Occasionally I will look at only hairstyle textures, usually by vendor, to see if there is a hairstyle that I have missed but that looks really good when someone else does the promos differently.

(2) LOG-IN ISSUE The reason for writing right now, reagards Log-In.  It has always been a pain to log in after I have browsed the site and find something I'm interested in. When you log in the site doesn't keep you on the page you're on but rather redirects you to the home page. If you try the usual tactic of hitting the back key it doesn't work because then you revert to a logged-out page.

Please change the log-in procedure to leave you on the page you're at when you log in. Or at least leave that page open (so you can easily go back and reload) and open a new page for the re-direct.

(3) STILL NOT STRUCTURALLY FRIENDLY. I still cannot read the site due to page size and Font Color issues and am toggling my browser down to 80% when I want to see more than two items on a page with very long scrolls downward, then toggling it back to 100% when I want to read the text. Shopping on this 75 % sale took an agonizingly long time. If I wasn't on vacation, I might have looked at 10 of the 60 pages then quit.  The check-out process with the one-item delete at a time was the final aggravation. The renderosity site often takes several seconds to switch pages now. It is not my computer or the ISP as I check the download speeds and network speeds.  The spinning ball of waiting pages seems to be something on the Renderoisty server end.  Basic Readability and Time spent clicking and living with the spinning ball are thus two big issues.