Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

JohnDelaquiox posted Fri, 08 August 2014 at 9:55 AM

I don't understand why we have to select the 3d Figure essentials to get the side bar, I find that to be a needless extra step, but I gave it a try anyways

while trying the side bar. I was like not bad, not bad its a decent start and then this happened

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?TopID=359593&branch_category=3D%20Figure%20Essentials%3BAddOns%3BClothing&figure=Victoria%204&software=Daz%20Studio%204.5&gender=Female

Fatal error: Uncaught AwsCloudSearchExceptionCloudSearchException: AWS Error Code: Throttling, Status Code: 400, AWS Request ID: 7aaa83c2-1f05-11e4-a4db-8d356ba41972, AWS Error Type: client, AWS Error Message: Rate exceeded, User-Agent: aws-sdk-php2/2.6.6 Guzzle/3.9.1 curl/7.19.7 PHP/5.3.3 thrown in phar:///rn1/renderosity/builds/production_1407470230/library/AWS/aws.phar/Aws/Common/Exception/NamespaceExceptionFactory.php on line 91

the errors happen at random and I Hope they get it fixed soon.

Like I said its a decent start but still needs more work

There is currently No way to sort between dynamic, conforming or second skin clothing, I am not a poser user but I tried the poser section in the software and could not find it there either

I tried to go from clothing to poses by selecting the poses in the side bar and it gave me a not matches found, it appears you can't switch catagories on the fly through the side bar yet, and if you do the items go wonky.

I also agrees with above posts, if you must display the Sponsored Items they should at least relate to the deparment we are in

One thing that did get fixed from the last batch of updates is the add to cart and add to wish list buttons. Having the wish list button be bigger than the add to cart button was stupid. 

I would really like to see some Horizontal slide out menus used in the store, are awesome. They minimize the amount of space taken up while still making navigation easy. That translates to less scrolling and more organization.