Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: what content could i make would sell a million copies?

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Aug 11, 2014 · 37 posts

MistyLaraCarrara posted Mon, 11 August 2014 at 6:05 PM

Quote - Sounds like Snarly beat Misty to the punch and is all over it. Congrats Snarly, can't wait for you to create the next must have item for poser that sells a million copies.

But....

I've got a 10,000,000 (yes that is a 10) bits of shreaded paper for a surgical set for M4 and V4, with the face mask, and those funny hats they wear and the shoe covers, which double as a static free costume warn by workers at a high tech electronic firm, where they work in one of those special static free rooms.

I've got another 10,000,000 (yes that is a 10) bits of shreaded paper for  a sewing set for V4 with a sewing machine and some cloth props to use in the machine. We buy clothes for our girl friend Vicki here, she sews some items herself. Include reattaching a missing button (with poses)

I've got another 10,000,000 (yes that is a 10) bits of shreaded paper for a knitting set where Grandma Vicki is knitting a set of booties for K4 or knitting sweater or scarf for M4 and a shawl for herself. (with poses)

Now comes what I know about the rumored new Snarly product (I never signed an NDA)...It is an addon (script) for Poser that interprets spoken words by the user. For example if you read any product ideas like I have listed above out loud, the script takes your spoken words and generates the models, imports them into poser (if a figure it adds the bones and weight map zones if needed), textures them and places all the files in the correct folders within your runtime. Then loads the required character (IE V4 or M4, etc) and the product desciption you read out loud is automactically placed in the appropriate place in your scene. Lights the scene and renders and places the completed render in your gallery here on Rendo. I have it on good authority Snarly is calling it "Make Art Button Plus". :thumbupboth:

shreaded paper?  is that a fancy way of saying confetti  

teehee

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff