Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

KimberlyC posted Sat, 23 August 2014 at 9:52 PM

Quote - Last week or the week before last, I had a 60% off coupon, which I used to get two products that had been in my wish list for a while. Now there is this massive 70% off sale, which is great. The only bad thing is  I was only able get a handful of items. I am short on cash but could not pass up on the savings. I was  able to use another coupon for an extra  17% off the total sum of my order including sales items. I really don't know what to make of these giant back to back sales. The site is still hard to navigate and broken in some places. Deleting items from my kart took a bit longer than it should have. I also keep navigating into these dead links and no one has gotten back to me about it, not that I have submitted a formal bug report, I sometimes find that is pretty pointless. I am still very unhappy with the marketplace layout and I think it is safe to assume that I am not the only one. Have the sales declined to the point where they need these sales to balance things out? Or is this Renderosity saying, hey sorry that we messed up so bad, here are some coupons, please use them?  

Can you please tell me what dead links you are referring to? This is the first time I have heard of any.

The coupons we do from time to time. Can you tell me what issues you are having and what you don't like, and/or anything else so we can check it out for you.

Thanks!!