Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Meet Video Vixens Chessie 1.0

Ragtopjohnny opened this issue on Aug 21, 2014 · 98 posts

Ragtopjohnny posted Mon, 25 August 2014 at 8:13 AM

pumeco, gotta do the top of the breasts today when I get home.  Poser morphs are miserable out of the box with that aspect.  They don't consider the "top side" of things at all in that case.

Terrancew - The figure morph was done 100% in Poser.  What does that mean? Poser software accross the board will have all built in morphs for the clothes for V4.2.   You should be able to do the adjustments appropriately and even may have to consider fixing it (if any) Poke Through remains with Post-Work.   I still do that from time to time on figures.  But with the fitting room and more modern technologies being produced with each version of Poser, Poke Through may be a thing of the past.   An upgrade may be needed in your future if you notice more and more poke through not being able to be fixed.

However, not to get off the topic, you can read the complete product specs when it is released, and yes, I've been testing it in DOZENS of i13 and other poses as well.  Works beautifully. 😄

Poser Pro 2012/3DS Max 2013/Adobe Photoshop Elements 10/Zbrush/

PC: HP Z820 Workstation, 3.30 ghz 8 core Intel Processor, 2gig nvidia Quadro, 16 gig of Ram and 2TB Hard Drive.