Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Meet Video Vixens Chessie 1.0

Ragtopjohnny opened this issue on Aug 21, 2014 · 98 posts

Male_M3dia posted Tue, 26 August 2014 at 6:54 AM

Quote - > Quote -

if you used Poser's tools to make them bigger, they no longer fit any V4 clothing, which I can see in that image of V4's feet not really fitting the shoes. Only figures like genesis allow you to make custom body shapes.

PP2014 does have auto morph transfer, so this should be clarified to reflect that. It works with custom morphs just as it does with dial-spun morphs. But it's only available in 2014. With an extreme morph there would likely still be some poke-thru issues tho. But a character like this really isn't meant to have much clothing anyway. 

Actually I'm not going to clarify this. I'm adding this from experience as a vendor. When you sell products, you sell them to the least common denominator. Not everyone has a copy of Poser Pro 2014, so if you want to sell to the most people you sell products that people can quickly and easily use. It's it's a v4 morph, then you have to work within the constraints that most people have, and most people have V4 morphs++ and copies of poser from version seven up, which don't have morph copying features. Custom face morphs sell well, custom body morphs don't if there's no clothing that support it.