Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Exporting/Importing

sheedee3d opened this issue on Aug 27, 2014 · 17 posts

jura11 posted Sun, 31 August 2014 at 7:35 PM

Quote - Hello;

I am currently using Luxions KeyShot 5 pro...i know that its possible to import poser obj files into KeyShot...and alot of other file formats...and it all works fine.

The only thing is that when i import Victoria 4 into KeyShot...i import her as an obj file...and she will be without her textures...just the base mesh.  And i know that its possible to render characters with skin textures in KeyShot...becuase i have seen many examples on the web.  Only i dont know if its possible to export Victoria out of poser with her textures...is there a way to do this?...or must the textures be applied separately in KeyShot after importing her?... 

Bottom line...to be able to import Victoria into KeyShot with textures applied...is this even possible?...if yes...how?...

help is appreciated.

Thx.

Hi there

I've used on our work PC Keyshot 4.3,bellow is render which I've done,its quick render,took only 6.5sec to do so

You need edit/apply material/textures,just click with mouse on the Victoria and click on the Edit Material,then navigate to the Textures and you need add yours desired textures to all slots(slots are like 1_Lip,1_Nostril etc),I would recommend to lower Refraction Index at 1.06-1.08,at 1.5 skin is very glossy and reflective and doesn't look real

Thanks,Jura