Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Renderosity's market place is useless

Snowpheonix opened this issue on Sep 11, 2014 · 6 posts

Snowpheonix posted Thu, 11 September 2014 at 12:36 PM

Thanks for take the time to reply to me... Your general searches are messy and useless to me becaues it leaves me sifting through hundreds of products that I don't want to see... before... You guys had a filing hierarchy where I could bring up just v6 or m6 character skins or just poses or just clothing.. now its all lumped into one broad search.. before I could bring up just 2d picture assets that were png.. Why you guys ever got rid of your filing system, I'll never know but I don't want to spend hours sifting through products in general catagory searches and thats why I haven't bought a thing from you guys since you got rid of the filing system and probably won't by anything from you guys ever again...

You had a perfect great system and they got rid of it... that was really silly and the only reason I'm even bothering to tell you about it is because at one stage, I really did love this page and enjoyed checking it to see what new things were coming out.. now its just like searching giant trash bins with everything lumped together.. not cool.

Take care and I hope that someday you guys decide to restore a filing system that separates the skins from the poses from the clothing... you had it right in the past.

I just wanted you to know why a former customer wasn't wasting time shopping on this page.  I want to see the products I want and not just broad searches.

Oh and its even worse with vue.. I don't want to have to see vue objects if I'm looking for ecosystems or plants or scenes. 

Your filing system is missed and I know I'm just one customer and your not likely to bring back the filing system but I thought you should know.