Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Figure Bashing Making Me Regret 3D Art

Nyghtfall opened this issue on Sep 17, 2014 ยท 168 posts

dnstuefloten posted Wed, 17 September 2014 at 8:52 PM

I'm actually amazed at how good the figures for Poser are. I know none of them are perfect, but that is where your craft comes in. You use your experience and learning to make them better. I like V4 quite a bit, and enjoy tweaking her, making her older or younger, fatter or thinner...all those morphs are great. And Poser! I am continually amazed at what it can do, even as I struggle up the (sometimes steep) learning curve. And how inexpensive it is, especially when you grab it on sale! And look--this forum has its share of opinionated jerks, a handful of loud mouths, but mostly I see knowledgable people happy to give their solutions to the often convoluted problems we run into. Most of them are even patient. When I am too frustrated about the things I need to learn (I havent tried the Wardrobe Wizard yet, and have only a rank beginner's understanding of the Material Room) I know I can turn to this forum and find sympathetic people. Or sometimes unsympathetic people, who slap me for my ignorance, but still give me guidance. What we do here is great. Kudos to the overworked moderators, and thanks to all the lively, helpful people here....

Stay cool, be tolerant, learn...

Poser Pro 2014

My personal website: Novels, photos, video, sculptures and more
Evidence of a Lost City: An animated movie and novel, in progress
Hag: A novel and live-action movie