Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is Photorealism your goal in Poser?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Sep 04, 2014 · 131 posts

pumeco posted Fri, 19 September 2014 at 7:58 AM

Hey Pumeco - you could always get a Robin! LOLOL***https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8***

I about died laughing watching that craziness...

LMFAO, I'm not kidding, I almost bust a gut watching that :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can tell you're jealous, you saw that sexy Starsky and Hutch custom and desperately want to swap it for your Toyota.  Nah, never saw that episode before, but that really was a real vehicle you could actually buy, there used to be quite a few of them.  The advantages were that they were made out of GRP so they never rusted, and because they had three wheels you could drive them on a bike licence.  Even a complete idiot could maintain and fix one, and they were cheap to insure as well.

That said, don't underesimate the British humour, it's Top Gear and you know what they're like for laying on the hunmour and exaggerating it!

That was super-funny but to be honest they didn't really roll that easy, they were surprisingly sturdy and people even track race them.  And I tell you what, if they really were so powerful they could do wheelies like that, they'd be getting stolen non stop.  The reality is you'd get locked in a mental institute if you stole one for that sort of thing :biggrin:

Nice beastie you have there, but shame on you for not giving her a name.  I thought all men do that with their cars, just like they do with boats etc.  People (including me) even do it with electrical gear sometimes, refering to it as a she.  But yup, that three-wheeler is very real, and if you were to search Robin, Rialto, or Reliant you'll see all the owners clubs appear, they have a cult following these days.

Ok, back On topic or Clarkie will get mad.