Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Post here if you primarily use Dawn in Poser.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Sep 16, 2014 · 134 posts

hornet3d posted Fri, 19 September 2014 at 10:29 AM

Strange the two big words that jump out for me in the title of the thread was Poser and Dawn.  Yet, as is often the case, we are talking about a different figure and different software next comes the complaints that discussion is being stiffled and the thread gets locked.

I don't use Dawn and I have given my reasons why and also laid out my hopes for the future.  I am interested in other people views but in this thread I am looking for peoples views of Dawn and Poser.  For other figures I will look for threads with titles that may be relevant not hunt all the threads in the hope that a thread has been hijacked to cover something I am interested in but unrelated to the thread title.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.