Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Post here if you primarily use Dawn in Poser.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Sep 16, 2014 · 134 posts

Glitterati3D posted Sat, 20 September 2014 at 10:27 AM

Quote - > Quote - Here's one clue....take a look at the What's Hot page here.  You'll see a whole lot more Dawn than you will Genesis on that page.  Based on my observations (and that's all they are) Genesis at Renderosity does far worse than Dawn ever did.  So, does that mean Genesis is a failure?  Of course not.  It's one store of many.

Ok, let's take a look at the hot page as you suggested. We'll walk through it together:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?sb=hottest

The top spot, "DM's Fairy Pavilion", which is a prop set with poses for V4 and V6. And the props are in both Poser and DAZ Native formats. 

There's a few V4 items, as expected. The SAV Athena hair has V4, Dawn and Genesis fits. That's good.

Let's keep going.

Ok we have Sabby Brenda for V6, followed by OOT's leather suit for Genesis 2 females. No Dawn only products yet, but I'm sure she's here because you said that there's more Dawn stuff than Genesis. More V4 stuff, so she's good.

Ok now we have some M4 stuff, which is in short supply. PD Tom also has a support and a morph for the Genesis 2 Male (using the M4 morph). So there's another Genesis 2 item.

No Dawn items except for the hair fit on the first page? Didn't you say she was here? Oh well, let's try the second page.

More V4 stuff she's well taken care of, that's for sure :)

Ok there's a Tough Girls Pose set that supports V4 and V6, so there's another Genesis 2 item. 

There's some props (I like the rundown shack btw) and V4 stuff.

SAV's alpha scalp is back in the hot list, with good reason... with M4,V4, Anastasia fits, and a native Genesis prop in duf format.. so there's another genesis item.

Then there's some boots for the Genesis 2 female by lilflame. Then more V4 and another M4 character.

No Dawn items on that page either.

Third page has more V4 stuff, then Beach Club hair for V4 and Genesis 2 females. No fits for dawn though. Also another OOT outfit for Genesis 2 Females is there.

Page 4? Yep, more V4 and Genesis 2 female items and no Dawn.

So I took you advice and unless Dawn is spelled G-E-N-E-S-I-S, I think your statement is incorrect, because I just walked you through the opposite of what you just said.

ROFL, OK, I was talking over a period of time, but whatever you say.  How long have you been watching the What's Hot page?  Me?  About 6 weeks......I see a trend.  You have a single day snapshot, and V4 + Genesis products, now that's hysterical.

Once again, I see a complete lack of facts.