Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Post here if you primarily use Dawn in Poser.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Sep 16, 2014 · 134 posts

Male_M3dia posted Sat, 20 September 2014 at 12:09 PM

> Quote -   > > Terrance, and Zev0, what exactly is your point of being in this thread? Do you use Dawn in Poser? If not, why are you posting here? Because it appears to me that all you're trying to do is promote your opionions of Dawn's poor reception, or what you perceive to be poor. And looking at the thread title, that's not what the OP is asking for. It clearly states "post here if you use Dawn in Poser". 

Huh? I never said Dawn was doing poorly. It doesn't seem the thread has been talking about dawn mostly though.

As far as using her, it's not a Poser render (was protyping) but I did do a little work with her two weeks ago between projects. I was trying to make a morph to address some of the addresses about the chin and also reduced the iris size so it's not huge in a lot of the morphs I see. I did a little slimming and pushing of the body a little (as I don't have any of the morphs, just pushing stuff in  zbrush).

As she's a WIP not sure where to take the morph, but I guess I can pull up some references and see what features look good. Feel free to add suggestions.