Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Post here if you primarily use Dawn in Poser.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Sep 16, 2014 ยท 134 posts

Zev0 posted Sat, 20 September 2014 at 12:36 PM

@ AmbientShade - FYI, I was mainly speaking about the tools and made one or two comments about Dawn. Was it negative? Yes. So what? Lot's of other people posted negative comments, but because I am a Daz PA I get singled out every time or come across as promoting?

Before I was a Daz PA and before Genesis was even created I took part in threads here and spoke about various figures, their situation and what would help them succeed or where they are going wrong in the exact same manner. Positive and negative comments. Nobody branded me then or had an issue with what I said.. This was the first community I joined, but lately people are so uptight when it comes to don't mention this figure or dont say this about that company. How can you learn or change a situation if you cannot compare with what is being done right and what is being done wrong? You get people asking why content isn't being made and as soon as you try to explain...well...ya..

What I do have a problem with is your insistence on turning these threads into a "Genesis is better than everything else" debate, and constantly trying to prove it with the debbie-downer attitude towards anything that is not a DAZ figure. Not everyone here wants to use DAZ figures, regardless of how well supported they might be.

And FYI I did not make a single "Genesis is better" comparison in this thread. I only replied to an assumption made about the Whats Hot charts. Only thing I was comparing was the tools and you participated in that discussion and there was no issues. Good points and bad points were made. Stop making blanket comments about self promotion please. It adds to the "Oh they are from Daz" propaganda.

My Renderosity Store