Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What Would You Like To See More of in the Poser forum?

AmbientShade opened this issue on Sep 22, 2014 · 63 posts

hornet3d posted Tue, 23 September 2014 at 4:44 AM

Tutorials would be good and aslo seeing projects at stages through their creation, whether it be props, figures or materials.

It is a shame the BB has has such a bad experince here as I, and I believe many others, have benefited from his vast input.  More credit to him that he still adds so much to the forum.  I think the recent thread on realistic eye reflection materials is a good example of the sort of thing that could exist in this thread.  It took the process a step at a time explaining what each node did and the impact it had on other materials.  It also made suggestions of how the materials could be tweaked to personal preferences.

There are of course many other expamples from many other contributors but I picked the above example only because it was recent and a good example of what I would like to see. 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.