Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What Would You Like To See More of in the Poser forum?

AmbientShade opened this issue on Sep 22, 2014 ยท 63 posts

Netherworks posted Tue, 23 September 2014 at 2:11 PM

I was going to post that I don't think the fighting has kept me away but it has. It has certainly forced me to post less because I simply don't feel welcome. Part of it is that this forum, specifically at this site, explodes when you mention just about anything that someone can get on the other side of and then it just spirals all out of control. The only times, recently, that I have posted is when I I've read things that I felt were dis-informative or "spun" in a certain direction or are imbalanced but I am not even going to do that anymore. It is simply not worth it. If I want my blood pressure to rise, I'd rather it be because I'm excited about something than to waste time arguing with people who are eternally cemented in one point of view or have all the answers or want to pit one side of "whatever" against the other. That aside, I am always open to anything, anywhere that can be done constructively and positively to make folks feel welcome on any site, to allow them to learn and to help them enjoy Poser and of course help them with issues when I feel that I have reasonable expertise to suggest a solution. My passion is to make things, all sorts of things, that I hope people enjoy using as much as I enjoy making them. Doing a wide range of different things has given me some insights into how things work, how they could work and I like to share that knowledge with folks. Plus, I'm always learning something, either discovered or through others, almost every single day. I still find Poser a thrill and a half to use and play with and I still wonder at it. I am eternally optimistic, disgustingly so, and the worst four-letter word you can say to me is "can't" because I'm going to do my best to turn that into a three-letter word. Those tangibles and ideas are why I enjoy being involved and it's who I am at the core of it all.