Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Post here if you primarily use Dawn in Poser.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Sep 16, 2014 ยท 134 posts

false1 posted Wed, 24 September 2014 at 5:16 PM

To get back to the original topic: I use Dawn. I like her. She's not my primary figure but I don't think I have a primary figure. I'm using her more than V4 at the moment though. I'm also eagerly awaiting Dusk. He will be better than Dawn for the same reason M4 was better than V4. Many of the kinks have been worked out and will have a full set of morphs at launch. I'm in dire need of a well supported weight mapped male figure for Poser, and no, the other couple of contenders won't do.

I'm also looking forward to HW3D doing a modern child figure for Poser. I'm probably one of the few who is at all interested in that but for some reason I like to have a family of similar figures. I think the kid should look like dad (he better look like dad, know what i mean). Ironic that the figures most in need of flexibility and bending are the most overlooked with all this weight mapping and stuff.

I guess I support Hivewire more than Dawn per se. They do have a cult following and I'm one of them. I don't need her to "knock V4 off her throne" or be a "V4 killer". She just has to continue to improve and will gain more support over time. I'm in no hurry.

My DeviantArt Gallery

My Website