Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Feature requests for Poser

DreamlandModels opened this issue on Oct 25, 2013 · 189 posts

Gator762 posted Tue, 07 October 2014 at 7:28 AM

Quote - 3. maybe some kind of magnet technique to where if one obj collides into another the static obj deforms around the area using a subdivide on the area of effect to get it to kind of shrinkwrap in that area where the collision is taking place. For example, You have a framed portrait, you set the portrait group to target A which will deform in a shrinkwrapping way to say the hand of V4 which is set to target b so when the hand collides through the portrait the portrait obj has a dynamic effect shrinkwrapping to the hand, but the other areas of the portrait stay constrained until collided with by the other target. This would be great for portal effects as well, like say a stargate portal. I have tried this with dynamic cloth and it doesn't work to well even setting the settings to keep the shape, and with force objects. Maybe this can be done easily already but I have not found a way to do this without resculpting the models in other aps, or am too ignorant to get it properly done right.

This is one of my biggest annoyances and wish SM would improve.  Clothing is always a PITA. The loosen fit & tighten fit morphs are AWESOME and worth getting 2014 alone, but dinking around with that is still a big time sink.

I've purchased a lot of clothing, and haven't even used all of it, many used only once. :(