Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Tips for Character Vendors:

pumeco opened this issue on Sep 29, 2014 · 135 posts

Gator762 posted Sun, 12 October 2014 at 9:07 AM

> Quote - > Quote - > Quote - I've got a really unusual looking girl to post but I'm not going to until more of you post examples.** ** There's only Rokket has listened and I bet that was just to show his beutiful wife off (just a guess it's his wifey). > > > > No, she's not my wife. Close to it though. My wife won't allow me to post pics of her on the internet, so I found something in the ballpark. > > > > And believe it or not, the woman I posted in the pic above is over 40... > > I always thought Michelle Malkin was very pretty. I was shocked when I learned she was old enough to be my mother. :P On the other hand, Asian women don't seem to age as quickly as Europeans. I saw a recent picture of Rosalind Chao (Korean; Keiko O'Brien from Star Trek: TNG and DS9) and she's hardly aged a day. On the other hand, I saw a recent picture of Terry Ferrell (Jadzia Dax, DS9--aka the most beautiful woman ever) and she's *still* gorgeous--even though she *is* the same age as my mother. O_O > > And since you wanted pictures..![](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6c/JadziaDax.jpg). > >  

Indeed.  I thought Michelle Malkin is one of the prettiest ladies out there.  I tried my hand at creating my own copy - which makes me wonder why I haven't done more renders.