Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser libraries weirdness

fabiana opened this issue on Oct 11, 2014 · 26 posts

fabiana posted Tue, 14 October 2014 at 6:28 PM

The weirdness saga continues...

After dealing yesterday so hard with PoserPro 2012 and 2014 I went to bed thinking the devils were erradicated. No way.
This morning, again my empty libraries... dang how many yells and whinings this would bring me yet???
So I uninstalled PP2014 and installed again. Emptyied the TEMP folders of Windows and Poser... and when opening... missing icons! not empty folders but YES missing icons and several times, a missed refresh icon.

You open another folder, and go back to the one with missing things, and they APPEAR!!!! Haunted!!!

BUT... I noticed something...
I have 2 monitors, and use to put the libraries there, being there external or embedded... I put them not docked and move these there. Very comfy for work...
But in one of these closings of Poser I moved the Libraries window or palette to the main monitor again, as for letting it as it is by default.
When opening again Poser, there was nothing missed.

Moved the window again meantime was working in a wide scene, and the weirdness started again. NO empty folders but YES missing thumbnails and icons.

Now I have a GOOD point to ask for help... why the hell a dual monitor can be affecting this???? No other program suffers nothing... and actually I have been working this way for the last 6 months!!!!

Any clues??? Only thing I stil didn´t is update or change video card drivers and a scandisk.

I should write a book LOL.

Fabi @FKDesign

One in some place under Southern Stars...
Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.