Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser libraries weirdness

fabiana opened this issue on Oct 11, 2014 · 26 posts

jura11 posted Tue, 21 October 2014 at 5:04 PM

Quote - > Quote - Hi guys

I've just reinstalled Adobe Air to older 13.0.0.42 Beta and this seems curred issues with the Library in my case,only thing which this didn't cure is crashing,Poser Pro wil crash first time,but on next time Poser will start as usual

My drivers are up to date,HDD are error free(no S.M.A.R.T errors etc.) etc.I just think is down to the nVidia drivers or Adobe Air...

Hope this helps guys

Thanks,Jura

SR5 has fixes for instability when Poser loads a scene amd some other instances which might help.

I have two monitors 21" and 19" btoh Samsung driven by a Gigabyte 2Gig 7850 and i have not seen the problem with the missing icons.  I do use ShaderWorks library Manager 2 but switched back to the Poser library for a week to see if I could duplicate the problem but it all worked fine.

Not sure,seen thread over RDNA and seems SR5 crashing too as well,thinking to revert to SR3,but to the date no problems with earlier Adobe Air

Friend have R290X which I want to borrow and test on my PC with Poser Pro if its really this issue nVidia fault or is it Poser pro fault or even Adobe/Microsoft fault 

Thanks,Jura