Forum: Fractals

Subject: Fractals This Week

Lenord opened this issue on Apr 18, 2012 · 314 posts

Lenord posted Fri, 24 October 2014 at 11:38 AM

The more I think about it the more I think the Powers that be should not try to be proactive in preventing percieved forthoming problems due to changes due to Programming, scripting and Codeing changes, unless you are a Programmer you really have no Idea how anything is going to be affected.

We just went through a total Revamping of basically everything over at DevArt, I mean for months now they have been telling us it's coming and trying to explain how it will work and all it did was get everyone all pissed off about it. Now that it's a done deal and has been implemented I must admit......and it's not easy for me to admit when I'm wrong...I really like the New DA. They didn't really change the way I was used to doing bidness there, there is still the Message Center where I normally live and it functions the same as always the Buttons are just in different places and that just takes getting used to. The rest, hell I never liked DA's layout to start with, always thought it was the most Convoluted Site to Navigate around and now it's kinda fun the way they have it...

Guess I'm saying we just have to wait and see, change can work if it's done right and that is where the real problem comes in I guess, Who is doing the Programming. I have been really impressed with the West Coast Programmers at DA but I am not so sure of the Programmers in Tennessee( I'll probably get in trouble saying that but I call it like I see it)Tenneessee the patron State of Shooting Stuff not Technology but it's wait and see.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are