Forum: Fractals

Subject: Fractals This Week

Lenord opened this issue on Apr 18, 2012 ยท 314 posts

Lenord posted Thu, 30 October 2014 at 3:03 PM

Yeah, old links to Challenges don't work but you can go to the challenge area and see the old ones, some of the images might be gone but they are still there, you can see what the new Challenge area layout will look like though. Forum Ebots aren't working yet but Fractals Forum came out OK, think it was a good idea to leave it alone and wait to see instead of trying to fix things you weren't sure would Need Fixing. Some of the other Forums are messed up because they did try I think, it's not that HTML coding doesn't work it it's just different how you can use it now since there is no HTML editor anymore...there is a little trick I discovered though just dinking around, allows you to enter HTML in the text Editor and convert it to active HTML, gonna keep it to myself for now though because I can't believe it's supposed to work that way, that's why the test posts(Shhhhh!)

Hey Corrie did you check out DA's new layout....what do you think of it....lots of people pissin and moaning about it but I hated it the way it used to be and kinda like the new way....most are saying it's too much like Facebook, I wouldn't know about that cause the only reason I ever go to FB is when hunting Art Thieves.....

Remember...No matter where you go there you are