Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Tips for Character Vendors:

pumeco opened this issue on Sep 29, 2014 · 135 posts

hornet3d posted Tue, 04 November 2014 at 4:26 AM

"Of course, as I pointed out, character textures aren't fixed. You could just pick up an eyebrow pack and add some extra follicles that way."

Totally agree.

As a bloke I must be in touch with my feminine side as I do play with the make up and fingernail shapes and decoration.  After all, well manicured decorated nails does not really find a place in Sci-Fi and fantasy fight scenes but it does on a night out, or it does in my take on the future.  I have a number of items I have purchased in the past that allow me to change the make up and the nails, but it has been a few years since I have purchased anything along those line because these days I adapt the texture myself.

It would be unfair of me to encourage vendors to create make up designs or different shaped in eyebrows if I have no intention of buying such items, which is why it is dangerous so assume a liking based on the lack of comment.  I know you raised this to generate interest, which I hope it does,  but to assume that people don't like thin eyebrows just because no-one has asked for them is not necessarily valid.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.