Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Character Axis rotation changes

Seaking406 opened this issue on Nov 07, 2014 · 15 posts

Seaking406 posted Fri, 14 November 2014 at 1:26 PM

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have done all that of which you recommended but the problem persists on some of the characters / models I create for my stories. If I delete that character and rebuild it, most likely the problem goes away. I don't think it has to do with the purchased poses as this will happen on any pose. Somewhere along the process something is inputted into the character and everything goes bunkers. Even when I start off with a neutral pose, the first thing I do is select body and try the y rotation to make sure the model rotates on the spot. Later on while adding hair, clothing or skins, (even the items that have worked previously) this problem will pop up at the weird time and I can't make it go away..

I'm sure the fix will be a simple slap to the forehead moment thing.. "D'Oh" kinda fix.. but trying to find it.. ?

Same as some models have a green cross down by their feet that is somehow afixed to how their heads are moved.. If I tilt the head all the way back, this green cross swings out in front of her feet..  It doesn't appear to affect anything but show up in the preview screen.. not all models, just some.. but I don't know what that is or what causes it to appear. Just one of those things I've put up with over the past years.