Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Tips for Character Vendors:

pumeco opened this issue on Sep 29, 2014 · 135 posts

pumeco posted Wed, 26 November 2014 at 6:22 AM

@RorrKonn
The thread isn't about dream girls, lol, I have lots of dream girls but I'm crap at 3D (far too slow at it) so I can't make them in 3D unless I spend a lot of time at it.  I was originally hoping people would post things they find attractive but think that others won't for whatever reason (my first example was that a lot of people find thick eyebrows absolutely gross - but I don't).  The idea being that vendors might try something different if they see something and think ... hmmm ... might try that.

But anyway, it's become more of an OT thread to kill boredom now, so feel free to post anything as long as it's within the TOS.
You can post your CG dream girl if you want, RorrKonn ;-)

Regards your CD, it's not what I'd normally listen to but I thought it wasn't bad, at least I didn't find myself skiping any.  I agree about the "Drive" remake though, I thought they flattened-out the chords a bit too much, I think it would have sounded a lot better if hadn't done that - I think they removed a bit too much musicality by doing that.  When I listened to the album, the overall thing, I thought about this song which is similar in some ways to what they do, but seems to be a lot more melodic.  If Sixx:A.M. took more time on their chords I think they'd sound a lot more melodic as well, like this one, so you might like this one as well :