Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just when you thought it was safe...

SamTherapy opened this issue on Dec 06, 2014 · 37 posts

SamTherapy posted Sun, 07 December 2014 at 6:33 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.  @ vilters:  Yes, it does seem somewhat quiet in here.

@ Redfern:  Heh, I missed a good opportunity for a quote there.

The Dalek stuff will include an update to my STLB4, with a lot more alternate bits and bobs, plus I've given the STM6 a dose of the Geom Switching, too; it will now give you some funky new hemis on demand.  There's also a few more non-canon Travel Machines; the STJD1 and STJD2, inspired by the daleks on "Jim's Daleks" site.  The chap does some beautiful takes on standard models but, since his aren't available for download, I made me own.  There's also another Librarian-Bot inspired model, based on his most recent New Paradigm.  Mine is the snappily titled STLBNPD. Several versions of the NSD also  feature; LPNSD, a low poly version for crowd scenes, NSDX, my standard NSD with a fully modelled neck mesh and STBBNSD, which is my take on BillBailey's NSD2.  If that's not enough, I've also had another go at a non canon Special Weapons Dalek.  Again, mine has little in common with the original, apart from a bloody big cannon at the front.  Last but definitely not least, I've finally made the Davros chair, as featured in The Stolen Earth/Journey's End.  All the moving bits, erm, move and there are plenty of lighty up things, too.  Not a bad effort, if I may say so.

As for non Dalek things, I made a replica of my trusty old Multi FX unit, the Boss GT-5.  Fully detailed, with moving pedals, switches and dials.  I just have to write a bit of ERC and add a mains cable, then it's good to go.  

Needless to say, all these goodies will be free.  Daleks will appear at Project Dalek first, along with an update to my builder's diary.

@ pumeco - I'm sure the others will let you know that I'm a scoundrel, an old curmudgeon and a general nuisance.

@ hborre - Looks like they got Stevie Wonder to do the decorating. ;)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery