Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Animation pose malfunction

Nythande opened this issue on Jan 12, 2015 ยท 19 posts

stimuli posted Wed, 21 January 2015 at 11:19 PM

Hello!

I'm very sorry for not seeing this thread sooner and also sorry you're having problems with one of my products.

Unfortunately, the over-writing of customer's character morphs is a problem in a few of my products for different reasons. In some poses, specific shapes and sizes are important for accurate body part interactions (such as a hand on a hip). Overall, I try to make these animated poses so that most character morphs will not be overwritten but cleaning all those unused morphs out of the poses has always come down to a program I use to quickly clean pose files....and this program has been not working correctly for me in the past year resulting in some products still containing unwanted morph settings.

As previous people here have mentioned, its not easy to take these morphs out by hand when there are some morphs that need to remain. One fix (which is a pain in the butt) is to expand each body part in the animation palette and identify exactly which morphs are being altered that you don't want altered and simply delete the keyframes from that line across all frames and then set them how you want them in frame one (keyframes on frame one are not deleted when using drag boxes to select and delete keyframes).

Knowing exactly which product you're using might help in finding an easier fix or even allowing me to replace your product (once I get my morph cleaner working right). You can email me at stimuli_8@yahoo.com for further assistance.