Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: making money making content?

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Jan 30, 2015 · 133 posts

hornet3d posted Fri, 30 January 2015 at 12:22 PM

My view is much along the lines of basicwiz, I have more than enough content for V4 and I don't use Genesis so I am not really in the market for clothes although I might purchase the odd M4 outfit if it appeared.  Much more in buying scenes, props and materials.  I am also more likely to buy something that was made with the latest versions of Poser in mind, I use PP2014 so I want to get the benefit as much as possible.

I do spend a lot each month on content but some of the prices are crazy and I really don't see how vendors make any real money but then I have never been a vendor. 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.