Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Tips for Character Vendors:

pumeco opened this issue on Sep 29, 2014 · 135 posts

pumeco posted Tue, 17 February 2015 at 10:00 AM

936full-the-dreamlife-of-angels-poster.j

vie-revee-des-anges-98-09-g.jpg vie-revee-des-anges-98-11-g.jpg vie-revee-des-anges-98-08-g.jpg

Well you expect that, don't you, to find a European film on an American website when you can't even find it on a European one!
Found it (yay), found it the other day through Amazon.com rather than Amazon.co.uk, although I see it's on Amazon UK now I know the name.

I've been trying to find out more about it, and it seems the director "Érick Zonca" hasn't really done much else (only one other feature film).  It's a shame cause I read this film was his debut, and it was damn good if I recall.  It's called "La Vie Rêvée des Anges" which in English translates to "The Dreamlife of Angels".  Strange title it has considering the film was anything but a "Dreamlife" from what I remember - lol

Sadly there's no Blu-ray release yet (unbelievable, pull your finger out of your arse, Sony), so it looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer before I see it again.  Nothing on YouTube either, other than a bunch of fake uploads pretending to be the full movie (and clips that aren't even from that movie).  But I did find this clip on Amazon, and although it looks ok, it really doesn't do the film justice. 

The film was definitely very different and a lot darker than the title and trailer suggests, maybe it's intentional to make it hit harder when you see it, could be.
Anyway, glad I found it - Click Here for Trailer