Forum: Fractals

Subject: MB 189x2

peedy opened this issue on Mar 05, 2015 ยท 12 posts

Lenord posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 12:32 PM

I really don't know how long it normally lasts, probably depends on individual metabolisms, I hear from anywhere to a week to a couple months, I can get another one in 7 more weeks. It's not completely worn off just I can tell it's fading, twinges of pain when I move a certain way or try moving too fast but it's still taking care of the constant pain I had so I haven't taken any Hydrocodone(painkillers) in 3 weeks so when I do have to they should work real good again(Partytime) they get you high till you get used to them. I lost 22 pounds in the last 3 weeks though just being able to exercise again 8 more pounds and they will let me do the New Hip as long as I can keep it off for a month or so it's looking up for that. I gained 66 pounds in the last year and a half not being able to get around, like to get back to normal so recovery will be a lot easier not carrying so much extra poundage, Did you have the Flu or what, I hate the Flu ya just feel like hell I can take the hip pain better than the Flu and I freaking hate chicken soup, hope you get back to normal soon Corrie.....

Remember...No matter where you go there you are