Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ bundling IRay with Studio (for free)

ghonma opened this issue on Mar 11, 2015 · 149 posts

hornet3d posted Fri, 13 March 2015 at 7:23 PM Online Now!

It looks an interesting development however, given some further thought it really is not a solution for me.  First of all I would have to learn another interface and I really don't want to go down the route for the sake of a render engine.  The other problem I have is that Vue has now become part of my workflow and using Poser for internal scenes and Vue for external, with Poser materials inside Vue, it gives me some consistency.  Not sure I want to have to use three render engines but then that is just the way I work, for others this does look a step in the right direction.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.