Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: PP2014 SR5 Transparencies Suddenly Acting Up in RT Renders

Glen opened this issue on Mar 16, 2015 ยท 13 posts

Glen posted Mon, 16 March 2015 at 9:41 AM

EventMobil: Nope, I have a set workflow with this now and always check to make sure both figures are perfectly aligned and that any new morphs applied to Annie are applied equally to the hair figure. Not only that, but I've noticed an overall change in every project I work on now, even with light sets that I've previously used dozens of times before with no issues. Thanks though, it was worth a shot... I just wish it was that simple, lol!

Hmm, BB, I think I follow what you're saying. Yes, as the body hair was created BEFORE the update, perhaps, if something like that has changed, it would have affected it. I suppose it would have also affected the appearance of the head hair (which I haven't changed from stock) too.

What exactly would you need me to show you? My gamma correction in the render settings is at 2.20, as it has always been, is that the info you were looking for? As for info before, I'm not sure how to get that, as I only use this one setting AFAIK.

A little confused, to say the least, lol.

I'm running Win 10 Pro 32GB RAM Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

My DA Gallery: glen85.deviantart.com/gallery

Peace, love and polygons!