Forum: Community Center

Subject: Setting records straight,

structure opened this issue on Mar 28, 2015 ยท 46 posts

RawArt posted Tue, 31 March 2015 at 8:22 AM

The problem is the real troublemakers apparently dont realize that they are the problem..and they are still here in this thread even.

I don't often come to these forums anymore due to the likes of those who insist on berating any comments I make simply because they hate daz and I sell at daz. I have been posting and helping this community longer than most of these people have even been around, I enjoy helping people solve their problems. Yet because of a couple peoples own personal vendettas against anything daz, it makes this place very uncomfortable.

In the REAL world there is no conspiracy, and people happily use both Poser and DS and really do not have problems talking about both programs. There is no need in civilized discussion to force a wedge between the two. Both programs are closely related as are the products that are shared by both programs, so it is only natural that both get discussed together. That is how human beings share information.

This place used to be a community for sharing. Now all these fanatics try to use this place to push their vendettas and make this place uncomfortable for any open discussions. It is like a software version of racism....very disgusting.

But I dont get bullied out by ignorance like that ...if I can help someone here, I will keep doing so.