Forum: Community Center

Subject: My Credit Card was HACKED again!!!!!!!!!

Lyne opened this issue on Feb 19, 2015 · 124 posts

hornet3d posted Wed, 01 April 2015 at 12:57 PM

Is it safe to purchase again on Renderosity with a CC?  Has the problem been totally resolved? 

Who really knows, but I can say that I have used my third card here at Rendo after the date mentioned in the message and it is all fine so far.  In the past I was hit within 24-48 hours after using it here.  That said I am still sticking with the idea of making a big dent in my wish list with my render rewards this month and than giving Rendo a break for three months.  As I said in another thread, Rendo will not miss my spend but the $200 - $300 I will save will go some way in making up for all the time I wasted dealing with fraud departments in the last few weeks.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.