Forum: Fractals

Subject: Fractals This Week

Lenord opened this issue on Apr 18, 2012 ยท 314 posts

Lenord posted Fri, 03 April 2015 at 11:53 AM

Well....can't post the March Showcase because I can't get there anymore, nobody can. Have a Post in Admin Forum asking what's up with that but no ones talking so will just hang til I find out what's what....the way things have been going with changes may need to come up with some new way to feature them I don't know.

TPTB have been sort of trying to make it seem it's our fault as Coordinators and Moderators that some of the Forums are so inactive or dyeing, well you can't really force people to participate in Forum activities, they will if they want and won't if they don't. There hadn't been a single post in the Fractals Forum or the Showcase changed or a Challenge for close to a year til I volunteered to do it a few years ago. They keep changing things making it harder and harder to do the job, hiding or inactivating whole pages, deactivating Links and don't like it much when you speak your mind to tell them they got their heads up th....err, in a dark place...leave the site alone and let us do the job...........I'll probably get fired for speaking my mind in public but I'm getting to the point that doesn't matter anymore, it just gets to me when you ask a question of TPTB and it gets ignored, then you get blamed for not doing the job well enough.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are