Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How to fix the balloon heads?

AsteroidLady opened this issue on Apr 05, 2015 ยท 20 posts

AsteroidLady posted Fri, 10 April 2015 at 12:29 AM

One more question. The morphs that I was having that problem with are now working properly. But I noticed something: If I start a new project, and load a fresh M4, all of the morph sets now go into these neat little folders (many of them had previously been going into one really long unorganized list) and I like that a lot. Also, I had previously not been able to even load the body morphs from Morphus, they just wouldn't appear, and now they do, if it is a fresh scene. I'm glad, because I like the Morphus head morphs a lot, and the body ones looked useful.

But:

I have this M4-based character that I've been working on a long time, kind of in the background while doing various side projects. He's my favorite, and I've put a lot of time and care into him. Because he was started before I ran that file to fix M4, his morphs are still in the long sloppy list, and I still can't load the body morphs from Morphus or this one other set, and I think he needs them. I had been morphing his body one part at a time, because the one morph set would load the morphs for the individual parts but not the full body ones, and they weren't smooth, I had to be careful to match up all the seams and then sometimes when I posed him they would split, so I would like to just start over with that set. I don't want everything I've done so far to go to waste.

Is there a way to make it refresh so that it works properly, without losing all my work? I already tried saving him to my library and reloading him in a new scene, and it didn't change. I'm hoping not to have to do anything as drastic as making a FBM of him and starting over, the last time I tried something like that I didn't like it, and I've also put a lot of time into materials etc.